iTunes Sign Up is necessary for each and every Apple user. Whether you are using an iPhone, a Mac, or an Apple TV; you need to have an Apple ID Sign Up in order to log into iTunes. If you are a new Apple user, then you will have to register yourself on the Apple ID official website. Follow the instructions about iTunes Sign Up given in this post.
iTunes is the official app from Apple which acts as a media player, a library, and also a device management tool. You can use it to download your favorite songs, music, movies, and shows. iTunes also has an app store from where you can download your favorite apps and games.
While all this sounds great, it is only possible when you have an Apple ID. So, if you don’t have one, the next section will walk you through the entire process of how to register.
iTunes Sign Up – Apple ID Sign Up
An Apple ID is your door to all the internet services of Apple. The App Store, iTunes Store, Facetime, and a lot of other apps require iTunes Sign Up in order to get access. You’re gonna need an ID if you want to install apps, buy and listen to music, read ebooks, or Facetime your friends. So here is the method for Apple ID Sign Up. We will use the PC or Mac process for this explanation.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes App.
- You can update it or install it from this link.
- The download page will present you with the version for your respective OS.
- Install the app from there and open it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Now, click on Account from the top bar and select Sign In from the menu.
- After that, click on Create New Apple ID and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill up the Apple ID Up form and enter your email.
- This email will be your Apple ID for further login processes.
- Click on Continue once you’ve filled up the form.
- After that, provide your credit card info and click Continue.
- Once the process is complete, you will get a verification link on your email.
Verify your email and your iTunes Sign Up Account will be active. With this, you have an Apple ID which you can use to sign in to all the Apple apps.
We hope that this explanation has been enough for you to carry out the iTunes Sign Up procedure. Keep in mind that you will need to provide credit card info in order to get the ID. But it will only charge you when you make a purchase. For any queries and questions, contact iTunesLogin.